How to Register
Click the register button at bottom of this page for on-line registration.
Early bird extends to Aug. 15th, 2020.
Invoice will be provided on-site at the conference for paid registration.
· Please make payment only in USD dollar or RMB into the Bank account in China
· USD1.00 ≈RMB7.2
Early Bird Registration
Late / On-site Registration
Regular (IEEE PES Member)
Regular (IEEE Member)
Regular (Non-IEEE member)
Full-Time Student (IEEE Member)
Full-Time Student (Non-IEEE Member)
IEEE Life Member
Extra Banquet Ticket
One day pass
· Full member registration fee including access to the conference, coffee breaks, lunch, welcome reception, banquet and program book
· Student member registration fee is excluding banquet
· One day pass is including 2 coffee break with 1 lunch
IMPORTANT – Please note that
· At least ONE author MUST register the full conference prior to the final manuscript submission by 30th July 2020 following the IEEE policy
· Early bird registration rates are valid until 15 August 2019
· Students must upload full-time student card or input full-time student card number when online registration and to bring along full-time student card for verification at the conference
· Member special fee applies for individual members of IEEE at the time of registration and must upload IEEE member card or input IEEE member card number when online registration and to bring along IEEE member card for verification at the conference
· Each attendee must register separately
· ONE Regular Rate registration can cover TWO conference papers
· ONE Full-Time Student Rate registration can cover ONE conference papers
Delegates requiring an invitation letter for attending the conference may write to the APPEEC2020 Secretariat. Please make sure you include the following information when you send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Name, postal address, and a valid email address
· Number of your paper, title and list of authors, if you are presenting a paper
· The words “Invitation Letter Request” in the subject field of your email
* Please note that we will issue the invitation letter to either who has an accepted paper at conference or with proven that you are registered and settled the relevant payment.
Payment On-line Registration & Payment Deadline:
· Registration payment can be made online via Credit Card and UnionPay (recommended)
· Registration will only be considered completed upon receiving the registration fees
Credit Card and UnionPay Payment
· Please note that the name reflected on your credit card bill will be "PES*ieee-appeec-2020."
· Payment can be made online via Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay. Our system will automatically generate your transaction to us and you should receive our confirmation letter via email shortly
· Sometimes due to limits of your network (e.g.: school network), browser (e.g.: IE), or proxy setting your online payment process may fail. Please try other browsers or computers or in other networks in this case
Alipay and Wechat
· Please note that the Merchant name reflected will be " Beijing Kangelais Culture Communication Co., Ltd.", and the Subject show will be "APPEEC 2020 Registration".
· Our system will automatically generate your transaction to us and you should receive our confirmation letter via email shortly.
· Sometimes due to limits of your network (e.g.: school network), browser (e.g.: IE), or proxy setting your online payment process may fail. Please try other browsers or computers or in other networks in this case.
· Confirmation Email of Registration will serve as your receipt, please print and bring it along with you to the registration desk
· Only Credit Card and UnionPay is accepted for Late Online Registration while Cash (RMB) is accepted for On-Site Registration
All the bank charges are to be borne by the participants. Our final receipt will only declare the net amount to be received by APPEEC2020 (excluding all the bank charges). Registrants will need to pay the balance (in cash onsite) if the final amount received is less than the invoice amount.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
· 50% of registration fee can be refunded for cancellation made in writing and received by the APPEEC2020 Secretariat on or before 20 August 2020
· After refund and cancellation, the corresponding final paper will be excluded in the proceeding
· There will be no refund for cancellation made after 20 August 2020